Saturday, July 4, 2009

H3M



today i like my life at kl
haha today is my lucky day
i am going to see eason chan at my college
it start at 8.30pm but i go at 6.15pm
when reach college there is a lot of people are waiting there
i am stand at the 3rd line but the end i becomes stand at the 1st line
i need to thanks the people who stand behind me to push me front
haha so i forgive them always push me to the front
eason chan is very very cute and he is really geng
when he sign the album for me have some funny thing happen
haha like his H3M so much
now consider don't want sell the album for my brother
keep for myself
when back with bus the people forget to collect money from me
i am back with free
going to have my dinner after this damn hungry
haha today was my lucky day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment